Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Remembering

I'm at a place in my life where I haven't been for a while. God has me in a beautiful place of PEACE and CONTENTMENT. As I think about this and how far he has brought me I know it's not something that just happened over night. I know it's been a process, a day by day journey of Him leading and me following, sometimes not so willingly. He relentlessly peruses me never giving up, never growing weary, always holding me in His righteous right hand.

I found this idea on another blog and want to copy it. I am going to spend the next several blog posts remembering what God has done in my life over the past year. It's easy for me to get so caught up in looking ahead and wondering what will happen that I often forget to look back and give thanks to my Great God for what has already happend. What He has done in my life and the lives of those around me.


Psalm 77:11
I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment