My conversation with Little Miss at bedtime tonight
Little Miss: Momma?
Me: Yes?
Little Miss: Tell me its okay
Me: It's all gonna be okay sweet baby. Everything is going to be okay precious girl. You know why it's gonna be ok?
Little Miss: Why?
Me: Because Jesus loves you and He has great plans for you and He will never leave you wherever you are. Its all gonna be okay.
Little Miss: Okay Momma
So thankful that I can speak these words into her knowing full well that they are truth. When I look at her situtaion and the months and years that lie ahead I have trouble thinking that it is going to be okay. I worry. But when I take my eyes off the situation and turn them to Christ I know full well that its all going to be okay because he is the one who is the healer of hearts, the one who makes all things new and the one who turns disasterous situations into glorious masterpieces.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Melt my heart!!!
ReplyDeleteSo thankful that you get to speak this over them as well!! All three of them will be okay. We serve a God who will never leave them or forsake them!! Praise God!
Continuing to pray for all of you! Love you all dearly!!
This brings tears to my eyes.
ReplyDelete"For I KNOW the plans I have for you. Plans to PROSPER you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE."
Jeremiah 29:11
These children are chosen by our Father and He has a great plan for them!
Love you!
Molly