So sorry its been so long since I have posted... as always life has been crazy!!!
About 3 weeks ago I had to transfer Little Bird to a different foster home. It was too much to have all 4 kiddos in my care. Luckily I got to choose who he went to and he was able to be placed with my friend Jenna who is a Christian and had just got her foster license days before. God is Sovereign! Little Bird is doing WONDERFUL. Its so fun to see him everyonce in a while and see the progress he has made.
Queenie, Little Miss and Baby Brother are all doing well. We are still adjusting and trying to find a new normal. Its hard and its taking some time but little by little we are getting there.
We had so much fun on Hallween. We spent the evening at Chuck E Cheese with my family. Baby Brother was Winnie The Pooh and Queenie and Little Miss were his Honey Bees :) I wish I was allowed to post their pictures on here but if you are my facebook friend you can see them there. They were cuter than cute if I must say so ;)
The past week has been full of sickness. BLAH!!! No fun! Little Miss ran a fever for three days and Baby Brother was really congested for a few days and just when we got through all that Queenie came down with the stomach flu. I have done 37 (exageration) louds of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and wiped doornobs and light switches with clorox wipes hoping the germs have left us. Praying for an uneventful week ahead of us in the sickness department.
On a different note I'm so proud of my sister Milly! This past Friday her team, The Trinity Womens Soccer Team, won the quarter final game in the season play-offs after double over time and double PKs. This week we are rooting her on as they play in the semi-final game Wednesday night. Go Trojans!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment